Monday, April 19, 2010

Sigh...Tags?


I have been tagged by other bloggers to do this several times and I've always ignored it. But now that I am completely alone, I guess I will. (Greg took all three boys grocery shopping!! Is he great, or what?!) This tag is called "all 4s." Pretty self explanatory.

4 shows I like to watch...

1. The Office
2. Clean House ( I LOVE sassy, black girl Niecy Nash)
3. The Berenstain Bears on PBS with my kids. Really, I do.
4. Modern Marvels on the History Channel.

4 things I am passionate about...

1. My children.
2. My husband.
3. Maintaining my personal happiness and looking for ways to grow.
4. my iPhone.

4 phrases I say a lot...

1. No, David!
2. Who has my keys?
3. I love you.
4. Get your shoes on and go to the bathroom.

4 of my favorite stuff...

1. Laughing Cow cheese triangles.
2. My summer flip flops.
3. My flowers in bloom.
4. A good work out.

4 things I have learned from the past...

1. Hindsight is 20/20.
2. Things always seem to work out.
3. If a child is throwing up during the night, let him finish and get it all out before you change sheets and pajamas.
4. Nail polish doesn't come out of carpet. EVER.

4 places I want to go...

1. Europe.
2. Hawaii.
3. Alaska.
4. Australia.

4 things I would like to learn to do...

1. Fly an airplane.
2. Learn a language beyond the 2 years of German I took in high school.
3. home decorating
4. garden (better)

4 things I did yesterday...

1. Went to church.
2. Cooked hamburgers and hot dogs on our grill.
3. Took a nap.
4. Went to bed at 7pm (I have been sick...that's why all the sleeping)

4 things I am looking forward to...

1. Summer!
2. Greg's student loans paid off.
3. The end of the binkie phase.
4. My anniversary in CA.

4 things I am not looking forward to...

1. Scouting with 3 boys. (Yes, I need an attitude adjustment)
2. Cleaning my garage.
3. Spring allergies.
4. potty training my youngest.

4 things I love about Winter...

1. Skiing
2. The associated Holidays.
3. Watching my kids play in the snow.
4. The beauty of the snow covered mountains a stone's throw away from me.

4 things I love about Summer...

1. Mowing the lawn.
2. Family vacations.
3. Having an air conditioned house.
4. Swimming

4 things that bug me...

1. When I wake up an hour before the alarm goes off and can't go back to sleep.
2. Most reality TV shows.
3. When a movie or book ends unhappily. It just irritates me for days.
4. Cleaning up after boys in the bathroom. Aiming for cheerios doesn't work at our house.

4 things on my wish list...

1. furniture for our basement.
2. a new car for Greg.
3. some M&Ms
4. a Kindle

4 things on my to-do list

1. de-weed the garden, then lay sod
2. paint the boys' bedrooms
3. fold all the laundry
4. organize my office

4 of my favorite foods

1. avocados
2. raspberries
3. popcorn
4. Italian food.

4 things I do when bored

1. play marioKart on the Wii
2. re-read a favorite book
3. play the piano
4. vacuum. (I love to vacuum)

So if you made it all through that and care to join the madness, tag you're it!

4 comments:

Tara said...

Karen dear, sorry to hear you have strep throat and ear infections! It doesn't seem fair! Hopefully your drugs kick in soon and you feel better.

Parkside View said...

We have so much in common. I took two years of German in high school, too, but I don't speak German, and I love avocados!

I hope you get feeling well soon!

Amber said...

I love reading these and finding out things about people I never knew. and did I read anniv. in Cali? When?

Becky said...

fun tag to get to know you better!
I love Nicie from Clean House too.