Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Greg!


Today is Greg's birthday. He is 31. I'm still in my twentys so I'm not "old" like him. The boys and I are going to go take him and the pharmacy staff Krispy Kreme donuts at work then we'll have a family party tonight. Doesn't that sound fun?
I've kept my present a super surprise from him and the kids. Kids mostly because they can't keep their sweet little traps shut and we've already spilled the beans on a few Christmas presents. So we don't tell them things anymore.
Anyway, happy birthday, Greg!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Yahoo Greg! I guess I am older than the oldy... doesn't make me feel good, Karen!

Have a great time tonight! Yes - I totally am with you... Gage saw one of the presents I was wrapping and kept telling Niels he was getting a movie. Do'h!

Parkside View said...

Ha! I'm a thirty-something, too. I hope you all have a wonderful time celebrating. Birthdays are the best!