Thursday, September 2, 2010

Um..where are my kids?

Before I went to bed last night I stuck my head in Nathan and David's room to check on them like I do every night. I saw this:

My mind immediately jumped to all sorts of conclusions. Beds empty...door slightly ajar...must be kidnappers...or kids escaped to be out wandering the neighborhood at 11pm... But I found Nathan snuggled up in my bed across the hall. David took some searching, but I found him here:



Silly boys. Stay in yer dang beds!

2 comments:

Parkside View said...

Ohh! David is in a bed. (Well, sort of, I guess!) You will have to give me pointers on making the transition. Did it go smoothly? I've got to get Garrett into one soon to vacate the crib.

Those pictures are just too cute!

Tara said...

I would definitely be paranoid and worried at first. We have had a few times when we couldn't find Gage in our house... (only to find out he was purposely hiding from us) very scary!

So cute that he fell asleep under his bed. I wonder what he was thinking!