Friday, October 7, 2011

This and That

Life is rolling right along. Elizabeth has been the joy of all our lives. She is a main topic of discussion among the boys, still. They love her so much and I'm so grateful they feel that way. We just finished up General Conference weekend which we spent in Idaho with my parents. For one of Andrew's Cub Scout requirements he is supposed to attend a live cultural event such as a play or concert. My mom is the president of the Community Concert organization and she brings in performers to our small Idaho community. Anything from Carnegie Hall Opera singers to the Bar J Wranglers from Wyoming or to Broadway stars singing their stuff. So conveniently, I sent Andrew along with his Grandma Susan to go see a stringed quartet who performed Saturday night of Conference weekend. I should have gotten a picture of him and Grandma all dressed up for a night of concert going. But I forgot. He went up on stage with her to announce the performers and to help with a drawing she was doing. He was a little nervous in front of the huge crowd at the KFAC but he did great.

Recently Andrew and Nathan's elementary school participated in a walk-a-thon fund raiser. I was so proud of my boys for running/walking their laps for a whole hour and not ever stopping or giving up. Greg and I pledged some money and they also went around our neighborhood collecting donations and pledges. The school received more than $14,000 and was a huge success.


And here's our precious little Boo. She's getting big. And big. And big.


Of these two sweet babies, which one would you say is older? You'd be wrong. The giant sized baby (Elizabeth) seen here next to her cousin, Abbie, is the younger of the two. My baby loves to eat and apparently it's doing her body good.

2 comments:

Tara said...

She does look precious! I think I have the same outfit (pink/brown)... for our little one :)

So good to hear that the boys have not been jealous and love her to pieces!

Lindy said...

Cute bows! Are you making them? Abbie looks like a doll. She's tiny!