Thursday, December 1, 2011

Halloween

We did celebrate Halloween this year. I'm just really behind on my blogging. Here's a rundown.

Both boys wanted to be Harry Potter this year. It didn't bother them that they would be the same thing in the same costumes (borrowed from our neighbor) with the same accessories. And if it didn't bother them, it didn't bother me. David's costumes was recycled from last year. It still sort of fit. And Elizabeth got the worst of it with just a little bit of face paint on her nose and cheeks. Talk about thrown together Halloween at the last minute. I didn't spend anything on anyone's costumes and it still went fine.


The school parade is always fun for the kids. They march through the halls of the school and then through the gym for all the parents.


Loot!

1 comment:

Parkside View said...

I love that second picture, especially how Andrew seems unphased about Elizabeth's crying.