Tuesday, June 19, 2012

June Happenings

Preface: I CANNOT get blogger to cooperate with the placement of pictures and captions. I must be doing something wrong. Or the website is deliberately trying to infuriate me. Sorry. Anyway... We chose the perfect day to hike the Y before all this blasted heat rolled in. It was cool the whole day with a nice breeze. It made for a lovely hike and minimal complaints from the kids. Could have been a lot worse. Nice view from the top with the temple in the background. Sitting with Daddy on top of the Y. We took the boys to the Art City Days carnival for the first time this year. I've tried to avoid it, but finally relented this year. Over priced. We didn't go on the reduced price family day, so I was even more disgruntled about buying tickets. But they loved it. Sweet baby girl is getting so big. Waiting for Art City Days parade to start. Got a good spot in the shade this year.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I don't know all of the stuff you have tried with blogger, but I have dealt with tons of issues with them as well... The solution I finally discovered?? I updated to their newer format, then downloaded google chrome (it won't work without it) and then I do most of my work in the html version. It's like a whole new Blogger:) You might already have tried this, but if not - do!! It might solve all your problems! And, your children are soooo stinkin' adorable! I love all the boys with a frilly little girl in the middle!