Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Three Sons


Ok, I've never actually seen that show and don't know what it's about, but I DO have three sons. And lately it seems like they are just constantly AT each other. Well, David not so much, but the older 2 definitely. I think it might be because Andrew is out of school now and they just have more time together. They have more time to annoy each other and consequently we are having a much higher number of fights and tantrums and arguments. I need to come up with some activities to help with this or we're going to have a very long summer together. Do any of you moms out there who might be experiencing this same dillema have any super ideas? I think it's best if we're out of the house as much as possible. We Utahns (sp?) having been having rain for the last several weeks and it makes it hard to get out of the house, though. David does have his own little quirks to add to all this. He consistently poops in the middle of the night. I usually go and check on all the kids in their beds before I go to sleep and almost every night I open David's bedroom door and get blasted with his stench. So I have to wake him up to change his diaper and then try to get him to go back to sleep. Why can't he do his business during the day? He's just a night pooper, I guess.

3 comments:

Tara said...

Sorry I don't have any ideas! I don't think I'm qualified to tell a mother of four what to do. :)

Sorry about the 'pooper'. I'm not sure how you can change his schedule. Good luck!

Amber said...

We just had and Enrichment Night about cheap fun things to do with your kids this summer. And my friend had this book by Playskool. Its called The Toddlers busy play book. And it has over 500 games, crafts and activites to do with your kids. Im sure you could find it at the library or a book like it. There are some really fun, cheap ideas.

Paul said...

Night pooping, don't knock it until you've tried it.