Friday, September 11, 2009

preschool, new haircuts, odds-n-ends...

We have been settling in nicely to our routine of having Andrew in school all day. Nathan just started his half day, three day a week preschool. It's run by a sweet girl in our Stake and it's in her home. He absolutely loves it. The first day he was a little bit nervous, but since then he's coming home gushing with news every day. I think he really needed something like this. I love having him home with me, but I also think he needs some social interaction and some time where he's not with me every minute of the day. It'll help him get over his incredible shyness. Lately he's been reverting back to "baby talk" and acting like a baby. It's been worrying me a lot and I can't understand why he's doing it. I'm hoping that preschool will help him feel like a big boy and help get him over this.
David has always had out of control hair and I've just let it go because it's so fun. But we finally broke down and cut it and now he looks a little more respectable.
Before school started we went on a week long family reunion and went to Redfish Lake in Idaho. It is absolutely the most beautiful lake on the planet. Nestled in the mountains north of Sun Valley, Idaho it truly is a little bit of heaven on Earth. We stayed in some fun cabins and had all sorts of fun playing in the lake, renting paddle boats and jumping off the dock into the deep end. It was so fun and relaxing. I'm just now getting around to posting a few of those pictures, too.











1 comment:

Parkside View said...

I've never been to Redfish Lake, but I've always heard it is lovely.

I'm glad Nathan enjoys preschool. I think it's good for Spencer as well.