Wednesday, August 15, 2012

One

She's one. Really? Yes, her birthday was yesterday. One year ago Greg and I welcomed this precious daughter into our lives.
And for the last year we have lived in a constant blur. It has gone faster than any other year of our lives. Not a day goes by that I don't look at her and marvel in the miracle of forever families and feel so blessed that she's mine for eternity.
The chocolate melt down. Stripped down for a reason..
Happy Birthday baby girl.
Also, having too much fun with a time lapse camera...

3 comments:

Tara said...

Wow, can't believe it! Still haven't met Miss Cutie Pie so I'm feeling sheepish! Can't believe how long her hair is! WOW!

Parkside View said...

I absolutely love the time lapse camera videos. How cool is that!

I can't believe she's a year already. (Now the countdown to nursery begins.)

Becky Tuft said...

Happy Belated birthday sweet girl! I can't believe how fast this last year has gone. He is absolutely gorgeous. I love the pig tails!