Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Public Has Spoken

Would you like to look like this? Because for a limited time only Glamour Shots by Deb are 75% off. No thanks, I already get my hair cut at the Cuttin' Coral. I'll give a dollar to the first person who can name it.
Video courtesy of my brother, the film editor..Let this be a lesson to you all: don't send ridiculous photos of yourself to people with editing skills. It will always come back to bite you. He calls it: Sleeping Wildcat. Turn the sound on...

6 comments:

jandjaponte said...

I LOVE your hair!!!! The editing is so funny. Oh, and isn't that quote from Napoleon Dynamite. (I seriously could not remember the name of that movie for several minutes. I finally had to google "Vote for Pedro". Senior moment already.)

Becky said...

I think it looks REALLY cute. I like the color too!

Tara said...

Gorgeous, darling, gorgeous!

Amber said...

So funny I got my hair done this week too. LOL. Well you are one hot mama.

Amber said...

Oh, and Napoleon Dynamite! That is one of those movies that never gets old, just like Christmas Vacation! LOL

Crystal said...

You're hilarious Karen! I like the hair cut!