Monday, November 9, 2009

Autumn Fun

Since November has been so strange here lately with unusually warm weather, we decided to make the most of it. We drove up Squaw Peak to the look out. Off to the side of the parking lot we noticed a nice little trail, so we hopped the stone wall and followed it for a little while. We didn't get too far, the sun was going down and getting a bit chilly. But I'm thinking it might actually lead all the way to the peak that overlooks Provo. We had a nice family outing and my brother Paul shot the candid photos with his phone.

I made cookies last night and let David have a wonderful time. Probably wouldn't be so bad if they weren't warm from the oven and gooey.




David got into the laundry I was folding and tried his hardest to put on a pair of Nathan's underwear. So I helped him and then took some photos that I hope to embarass him with in years to come.

Raking up all the leaves in the back yard and then making a wonderful pile to jump into. David didn't care for it at all and didn't appreciate being tossed in by his mother.




Family photos up Squaw Peak.










Paul photoshopped a Halloween Picture and made it much more accurate.

3 comments:

Tara said...

Love the pictures - especially the undies. When do we get to see you guys again? Obviously you drive past our house some time - to get to parents. We are happy even if it is a 'potty stop'...

Parkside View said...

I love the picture where David's pacifier is being held out at arm's length to get him to look at the camera. You are always doing fun hikes with your family. What a terrific way to enjoy the nice weather we've been having!

(The Star Wars photoshoped picture is awesome!)

Amber said...

I love that you threw David into the leaves. I would so do that too. LOL