Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Lagoon!

Yesterday was Greg's day off and we decided we wanted to go to Utah's one and only Lagoon. My brother Paul came, too. He played hookie from work. We had a great day. My boys were skittish of most every ride I tried to take them on, not surprising after I conned Andrew into the scary rides at Disneyland. Anyway, here are so random shots and videos of our day. Paul and I were complete crazy and did every single dare-devil ride there. Even the free fall sky fliers and the catapult ball. NUTS!
Wicked ride! Actually called "Wicked"
Mini kiddie rocket blast off for kids. My boys actually loved it, which surprised me.

Andrew and Nathan

Nathan riding the killer whale.


David on the carousel.

Uncle Paul, David and Karen.




Greg and Paul on the non-kiddie Rocker Blaster.

Paul and Karen doing the rocket.

Paul brought his iphone on some rides and took video. Here's Wicked and the Rocket. Sorry for all the screaming.


2 comments:

Tara said...

Impressed. I didn't do any daredevil rides... sounds like you guys had lots of fun!

Amber said...

Oh that looks fun! I love scary rides!